What can Make My Day Group do for you?
Activities organized by Make My Day Group:
- Encouraging employees to be physically active
- Providing employees the opportunity to practice and adopt a variety of strategies to reduce and manage stress.
- Encouraging employees to find resources in the community to enhance their health and well-being, and to share these resources with other co-workers.
- 10 week wellness challenge to help employees eat smart.
- Encouraging employees to practice health enhancing behaviors such as eating smart, moving more, and managing stress.
- 12 week weight loss and maintenance support group which enables employees to encourage and hold one another accountable as each works toward attaining or maintaining a healthy weight.
Also organized by Make My Day Group:
- General employee onboarding
- Organization of health risk assessments, stress reduction programs, disease screening, exercise programs, nutrition education.
- Guidance on all phases of corporate wellness programs and provision of ongoing support for all involved.
- Communication around the corporate wellness program
- Launch letter describing the employee wellness program
- Email notices with a list of employee wellness activities and calendar
- Monthly wellness newsletter
- Wellness board & monthly employee recognition social media page/intranet
- Organization of a yearly health fair day in your offices including experts from health care companies; blood sugar, cholesterol screening and blood pressure checks; natural health professionals, fitness clubs, relaxation professionals, yoga professionals, etc.
- Organize health club discounts for employees and their families.
- Bring in an instructor to teach a few classes on meditation, yoga, or deep relaxation so employees can experience the benefits.
- Work with your cafeteria to offer daily healthy meals and snacks.
- Organization of a lunchtime walking group.
- Wellness coaching.
- Healthy meal tasting contest.
- Educational sessions during lunch time on different health and nutrition subjects.
- Development of a digital employee healthy food cookbook.
- Organize team building activities around health during your sales seminars.