Benefits of a corporate wellness program
The goal of a corporate wellness programs is to deal proactively with issues like stress, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, depression and being tired all the time. Prevention is much less costly than treatment.
Many of the diseases that lead to high absenteeism and inability to perform at optimum levels are related to lifestyle choices.
Corporate wellness programs are aligned with your business strategy and values.
High return on your investment
(more than 200 studies have been done on this)
Your employees will benefit from weight reduction, improved physical fitness, increased stamina and energy, lower levels of stress, increased well-being, boost in their self-image and self-esteem, increased concentration and increased motivation.
Direct cost savings for your company including:
- Enhanced recruitment and increase of your employee’s loyalty.
- Aid in reaching your goals
- Cost savings on your HR overhead
- Decreased rates of illness, accidents and injuries
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Improved employee relations and morale
- Increased productivity
- Reduced employee turnover
- Extra employee motivation to work more efficiently
- Large corporations are already doing this and have seen remarkable success