“The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” –Bill Copeland
Setting goals and then working ridiculously hard to achieve them sets you on the path of living a purpose-driven life.
Learn how to set S.M.A.R.T. goals so that you can achieve these and make an impact in your business.
Define your goals in detail by including:
- WHO is involved
- WHAT do you want to accomplish
- WHERE will you do this
- WHY are you doing this (reason & purpose)
- WHICH requirements are needed?
Measure your results in detail by including:
- HOW will you track your progress?
- WHAT tools will you use to measure the results?
- HOW will you know when you have reached your goal?
Is your goal achievable?
- HOW will you achieve this goal?
- IS your goal reasonable enough to be achieved?
Is your goal worthwhile?
- WHAT will you accomplish by reaching this goal?
- HOW does this goal fit in with your company’s vision?
Make it a priority.
- WHAT is your deadline to accomplish this goal?
- SPECIFIC DATE for deadline
Try your version and see how it works for you.
I wish you all a lovely week!